Does your family need some help for the holidays? Or are you looking for a way to help out? There will be holiday baskets this year! The YMCA will be taking over the annual PTA Council Holiday Baskets. Some important information to note:
- Date: December 18th (this is a week later than in years past) Timing TBD
- Location will be the Dale Turner YMCA
- To Register fill out this form or contact Val Anker, Briarcrest’s family advocate
- Registration will be open November 26 - December 10. Late registrations after this date will not be accepted.
- At least one family member is required to attend a school in the Shoreline District.
For those who are able to donate, NO food drive will happen this year. However, toy donations and $25 gift cards to Target, Fred Meyer, Amazon, or nearby fast food places are appreciated. Toys can be dropped off at any Shoreline Fire Department and both toys and gift cards can be dropped off at the Dale Turner YMCA. If you are interested in volunteering for the event, please email HolidayBaskets@shorelinepta.org
Our Little Free Pantry needs some help. To ramp up for the Holiday Season, please drop off any non-perishable food donations or personal care items at our LFP on the corner of 25th and 145th in the Shoreline United Methodist Church parking lot.
The PTA is challenging every grade to be responsible for stocking the pantry each month the rest of the year. To kick off the season of goodwill, we are asking all grades for donations in the month of December and the challenge will begin the first of the year. The assigned months are as follows:
December - All grades
January - Kindergarten and 1st grade
February - 2nd grade
March - 3rd grade
April - 4th grade
May - 5th grade
June - All grades
The Works is open for appointments and donations!
To schedule an appointment at The Works, make a donation, or learn more visit The Works webpage.